The things we do.. for the love of the brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things we do.. for the love of the brew

Lately Ive been going up nearby mountains and bushwalking - for a coffee!  Serious.. I like cruising out it to nature, getting away from the noise and smells of populated areas, and sitting back with a wonderful brew.  Ive started doing it so much Ive started dubbing it Mountain Coffee sessions .. haha.

I pack my backpack, with a gas burner, stove top, packs of milk, sugar, cup, etc... and off I go at sunrise.

Anyone else do something similar?  Just for a brew?
    :

Re: The things we do.. for the love of the brew

Nope, on a weekend i generally just get my sorry backside out of bed and go to the kitchen.
    I suppose if the kids and dogs are there then that could be considered mountain climbing ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 467B7878716D140 link=1243936634/0#0 date=1243936634
      I pack my backpack, with a gas burner, stove top, packs of milk, sugar, cup, etc... and off I go at sunrise.
      And Ill bet that when youre sitting and looking at the view, the coffee tastes like the best coffee youve ever tasted!

Comment

i dont do it just to drink coffee but its a good view

Comment

haha yeah, it does make the cup more enjoyable, sitting admiring the breeze and the views - one cup is never enough though when you go to so much effort and enjoy it so much! Luckily, my wife doesnt mind me escaping on the odd Saturday morning to do this, cuz I definitely dont think the kids would be up for the action

Comment

That must be so relaxing

Comment

Working...
            X