Bang Bang No Mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang Bang No Mess

For years Ive gone through the dreaded ritual of emptying bang Bang and washing out the unit.

Suddenly I had a bright idea

A large freezer bag fits inside the unit quite nicely and now I empty it wiyjout any mess to clean off the inside

OK, so someone tell me youve been doing just that for years - go ahead, spoil my day :-/

Re: Bang Bang No Mess

Originally posted by 5B7C7A7D70090 link=1244012655/0#0 date=1244012655
    OK, so someone tell me youve been doing just that for years - go ahead, spoil my day
    Well, not for years but, only because you asked for it, ...

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1218965225/35#35

Comment

It just goes to show that genius can be a shared attribute - just like stupidity I guess ;D

Nice setup

Cheers,

Comment

We use the fruit & veg bags, no-leak, easy to take downstairs and empty in the garden on the way to work and free  

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Same here...its the way we do the knock box at work, so much quicker and easier to just whisk out the full bag and put in a new one. Of course, were using a much larger bag than a freezer bag!

Comment

Originally posted by 5C4C40405B4E70484E432F0 link=1244012655/5#5 date=1244030120
              Same here...its the way we do the knock box at work, so much quicker and easier to just whisk out the full bag and put in a new one. Of course, were using a much larger bag than a freezer bag!  
              Yah - go the reinforced glad garbage bags for the bigger-sized tubes. Just gotta remember to drill a few decent sized holes in the bottom of the tube to break the suction. I had one or two bags burst on me before I got round to doing that...lol :-[ ;D

Comment

Never even thought of that even though i use the freezer bags inside my resealable coffee pouches. Same principle really.
                All i do is wash out the knock box every know and again.
                Me thinks i like this idea and will follow this next time i wash out the unit.

Great idea.

Comment

Well even though I thought of the freezer bag idea for lining coffee bags (IIRC) Ive never bothered with the KB.
                  I think after reading this thread (and having just emptied the KB) Im now inclined to give it another try.

Comment

Originally posted by 474A4947250 link=1244012655/7#7 date=1244031981
                    Me thinks i like this idea and will follow this next time i wash out the unit.
                    Ditto Nice One Rusty

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X