So heres the plan... (Melbourne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So heres the plan... (Melbourne)

Im really keen to learn more about coffee in an appreciation kinda way. Im not talking about a career change, nor do I just want to know how to make an amazing cup (or cups) I want to know about different beans, pouring, roasting, technique etc.

Some has suggested getting in touch with Mark D (St Ali) - which I did. Then I heard Mark had moved on. Anyone know where hes at ... or how to get in touch with him.

Or indeed ... how else might I start on my coffee expression and appreciation journey?

Cheers,
    Paul

Re: So heres the plan... (Melbourne)

you already have by becoming a CS Welcome Ratbaggy. now you just have to read what you want to know

Comment

Mark sold St ALi to Salvatore Malatesta of Malatesta Corp.

He recently started his new venture, a microroastery called Seven Seeds. Google is your friend

Good luck,

David.

Comment

A warm welcome Rat !
        You live in Melbourne mate the coffee world is at your doorstep and of course CS is at your finger tips ;D

Enjoy, Chris

Comment

Check out the Melbourne coffee review website.
          Got some great reviews there

Comment

awesome advice. thanks all.

Snob Azz - unfortunately reading doesnt do much for me when it comes to learning this sort of stuff.

Wushoes - the name was all I needed. Thanks heaps!

The coffee world IS definitely at my doorstep, particularly since I live Northside.

Will update with progress.

Thanks again everyone. Stay buzzed!

Comment

I think you might like the coffee tour run by Maria at evolving success. $40 per head 3 hours of coffee and other food related stuff. I think it is called the coffee history tour (or historical) google coffee tour melbourne.
              We had a great time on that one.
              Regards
              Crisp Image

Comment

Working...
              X