Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

    Just watched a video on Facebook thats interesting and entertaining.

    Try and spot Andy.

    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=98099571748&oid=5207447234


  • #2
    Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

    How can I view it without facebook membership??

    KK

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

      Originally posted by 4F6B626261615B4F6B77696B040 link=1246760290/1#1 date=1246760728
      How can I view it without facebook membership??

      KK
      Sorry KK I couldnt find it on Youtube or any other sites related to the poster.

      You might have to enter the 21st century and join. ;D

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

        Ha

        I wont be seeing it either till someone snarfs down the video and reposts it somewhere that has open access :-) Im glad I still have not joined myspace, twitter, facebook, and all the other so-called "communities".

        Mike

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

          Hi all

          Some details here: http://www.world-cezve-ibrik-championship.com/

          PS. I looked up Cezve Ibrik world title on Google and went to go to the rules at the URL here but its been Owned :-)
          http://www.wbconespressobar.com/index.php/competitions-at-wonderful-coffee/world-ibrik-brewing-championship/rules/17/26

          ir4dex.org
          by undefined_hacker and Zakix
          irc.tuxsp.org #ir4dex

          :-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

            Check out Rob Forsyths Gun barista site. I thought it would have been on there.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

              Originally posted by 3F23233C27460 link=1246760290/5#5 date=1246774503
              Check out Rob Forsyths Gun barista site. I thought it would have been on there.
              Already looked.
              Couldnt find it there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

                Was this Rob and Fiefy doing their presentation?
                (Im at the Snobbery roasting so cannot see it form here)

                If it was that, it was a total cack, every Aussie was either cringing or laughing it was sooo over the top.  His stories about billy coffee and throwing whole kangaroos on the camp fire drifted into elephants in India and alsorts of weird things.  ...then the ibrik boiled over and coffee went everywhere.

                There are some pics in the thread:
                http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1244561541/50#50

                (the Greek lass at the top of those pics was the winner.)





                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

                  Originally posted by 527D776A130 link=1246760290/7#7 date=1246775848
                  Was this Rob and Fiefy doing their presentation?
                  (Im at the Snobbery roasting so cannot see it form here)

                  If it was that, it was a total cack
                  Yes thats the one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

                    Ok I joined face book under a pseudonym for anonymity just to view the video
                    It was a great presentation as a spectacle but Rob did not know how to make Greek/Turkish coffee
                    We need to ask this Face Book poster of the video Roberto Forsyth for a copy

                    Hey TG Andy should take you the the next final so we have a chance at a podium placing

                    KK

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

                      Originally posted by 1F3B323231310B1F3B27393B540 link=1246760290/9#9 date=1246785075
                      Ok I joined face book under a pseudonym for anonymity just to view the video  
                      So you didnt use Koffee Kosmo?
                      How will I add you now as my Facebook friend?  ;D

                      Originally posted by 7C5851515252687C58445A58370 link=1246760290/9#9 date=1246785075
                      Hey TG Andy should take you the the next final so we have a chance at a podium placing
                      Wed stand a much better chance if he took my wife.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

                        Originally posted by 0B372A313B3A2D38303B5F0 link=1246760290/10#10 date=1246787554
                        So you didnt use Koffee Kosmo?
                        How will I add you now as my Facebook friend? ;D
                        I once had a myspace account but deleted it
                        I use Twitter sparingly (as Koffee Kosmo)
                        So Facebook is probably much the same

                        Originally posted by 0B372A313B3A2D38303B5F0 link=1246760290/10#10 date=1246787554
                        Wed stand a much better chance if he took my wife.
                        Now thats an Idea & a chance of a holiday

                        KK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Australia tilt at the Cezve/ Ibrik world title

                          Originally posted by 6360757C757F7D797B75100 link=1246760290/3#3 date=1246766693
                          Ha

                          I wont be seeing it either till someone snarfs down the video and reposts it somewhere that has open access :-) Im glad I still have not joined myspace, twitter, facebook, and all the other so-called "communities".

                          Mike
                          Here, here...I actually deleted myself from Wastebook/Stalkbook because I reckon I waste enough time on the interweb as it is... :

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X