Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find coffee bags?

Hi Css,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some 250 gram matt black coffee pouches with valves. Like the ones Campos use?

E-Lover

Re: Where to find coffee bags?

Try Site Sponsor Coffee Parts
    I know they do Black but not sure if matt black is available.

Comment

They have gloss black bags, but I already have those. Thanks for the suggestion.

E-Lover

Comment

does matt black valve bags make the coffee taste better? lol

Comment

I think you may have to contact a bag manufacturer in order to get matt black, i use gold and silver as well as black and have never seen a matt finish.
          To get in a matt finish you may need to purchase 000s of the items??

Mal

Comment

Do a google for "coffee bags". There is an Australian supplier (imported product) who supplies most desired colours including matt black. Ive recently purchased 500g metallic red + clear + zip + valve. You need to buy in minimum batches of 100 items and if over $50.00 includes free freight.

Im not happy with the one-way valves compared with those from coffeeparts.com.au. Theyre a bit two-way and tend to let a little air in until the bag balances out rather than a secure one-way. They have a single slightly larger hole punched in the middle of the valve rather than two slits top and bottom in the rim.

Comment

Working...
            X