Sumatra Blue Lintong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumatra Blue Lintong

I had some of the Sumatra Blue Lintong from Brown BeanBay before I started roasting and it would be great to get some to roast.

Re: Sumatra Blue Lintong

I have about 3.5 kg left
    As you live in Brisbane I can part with 1 kg or so if you are desperate

KK

Comment

Thanks KK, that would be great. Will you be picking from BeanBay at Veneziano? If not I will send you a PM and arrange something.

Comment

PM me
        I am usually there almost every Saturday to meet up with other CS members

KK

Comment

We have a different Lintong coming for next BeanBay too, its a ripper. Totally different to the the Blue Lintong and more along the lines of the Wet Pulped Mandhling style.

Comment

Originally posted by 09262C31480 link=1247989440/4#4 date=1248058455
            We have a different Lintong coming for next BeanBay too, its a ripper.  Totally different to the the Blue Lintong and more along the lines of the Wet Pulped Mandhling style.
            I need to check... But not sure I get a BB e-mail... Usually notice some posts and then its all over bar the shouting

Comment

Originally posted by 220D071A630 link=1247989440/4#4 date=1248058455
              We have a different Lintong coming for next BeanBay too, its a ripper.Totally different to the the Blue Lintong and more along the lines of the Wet Pulped Mandhling style.
              Excellent. I hope youve ordered plenty.

For those who have missed receiving the notification email last Beabbay, dont forget you can download the CS toolbar and get an alert from there. You can configure it to provide other info or links as well. Download link appears at the bootm of the CS Home page

Comment

Originally posted by 220D071A630 link=1247989440/4#4 date=1248058455
                Wet Pulped Mandhling style.
                Yes thats a lovely bean with great chocolate after-taste

I rate it highly if its the same as the beans I got several months back

KK

Comment

Yes I liked the bean very much would like some more as well.

Brett

Comment

Working...
                  X