Email Notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Notifications

How does one find out when the Bean Bay beans are available ......

Are we suppose to receive an email ....??? News to me !

Greg

Re: BeanBay Monthly Sale - Tuesday 14th July 2009

Originally posted by 090E1512090E05610 link=1247540308/163#163 date=1248166999
    How does one find out when the Bean Bay beans are available ......

Are we suppose to receive an email ....??? News to me !

Greg
    Yes Greg, you should receive an email. Best to list a real email address as Gmail, Hotmail etc seems to grab a whole lot of them as they are sent in bulk.

As far as I understand quite a few members with generic accounts dont get the email as it gets marked as spam or junk.

Alternately, keep a regular eye on CS as it goes up here first.

Another way is to install the CS toolbar which will alert you.

2mcm

Comment

Re: BeanBay Monthly Sale - Tuesday 14th July 2009

I also dont get the email, and dont have a generic email account. Perhaps CS could look at using a third party mailing list provider?

J

Comment

Email Notifications

Originally posted by 466B6A617B667B760F0 link=1247540308/165#165 date=1248184238
        Perhaps CS could look at using a third party mailing list provider?
        How much would extra would you like to pay for that?
        Those commercial spam servers charge a bomb!

Comment

Re: Email Notifications

Guys, how about just keeping an eye on the forum, in particular beanbay banter?

I got the email, the toolbar notification etc, but the first thing I noticed was a new thread in beanbay.

Comment

Re: Email Notifications

Originally posted by 262E363C21450 link=1248167000/4#4 date=1248217564
            Guys, how about just keeping an eye on the forum, in particular beanbay banter?

I got the email, the toolbar notification etc, but the first thing I noticed was a new thread in beanbay.
            Ditto!

I check my CS mail from home and now that Im workingh I dont see it until the evening.

I always see the details in the forum first though even when Im home all day.

Comment

Working...
            X