Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Australian newspaper review?

Hi!

I have heard there was an espresso machine review in The Australian? Did anyone else see it? I have searched the net but cant find anything!

Re: The Australian newspaper review?

Originally posted by 4E485353445F52443D0 link=1250927361/0#0 date=1250927361
    Hi!

I have heard there was an espresso machine review in The Australian? Did anyone else see it? I have searched the net but cant find anything!
    Nope, and I wouldnt pay too much attention if I had seen it. I think youll find more informative reviews right here.

Comment

Hi Sunnyboy

Sean Edwards has a publication (dont know whether to class it as a book, which makes it sound...well...bookish or a magazine which sounds...well, throwaway - probably a hybrid of the two - a bookazine???) called the The Home Coffee Machine Review.

You can get a copy from Brown/Green Bay under "Other Stuff" for $24.00 and some of your purchase price goes towards the FairCrack Fund.

I can thoroughly recommend it - its a great source of information, not only on coffee machines but also has some other great information contained therein!

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Originally posted by 1C3B2D3F27540 link=1250927361/2#2 date=1250931036
        Hi Sunnyboy

Sean Edwards has a publication (dont know whether to class it as a book, which makes it sound...well...bookish or a magazine which sounds...well, throwaway - probably a hybrid of the two - a bookazine???) called the The Home Coffee Machine Review.

You can get a copy from Brown/Green Bay under "Other Stuff" for $24.00 and some of your purchase price goes towards the FairCrack Fund.

I can thoroughly recommend it - its a great source of information, not only on coffee machines but also has some other great information contained therein!

Cheers
        Di
        Yes- Seans book is a terrific resource. Nevertheless, Id suggest that it would be a good idea to check back here on any potential machine purchase from the book.

The reviews were very much advertorial meets school report IMHO...All positive and nothing negative about any machine  :

Comment

The reviews were very much advertorial meets school report IMHO...All positive and nothing negative about any machine
          I tend to agree 2mcm. Slick marketing and promotional hype in the espresso machinery industry is evolving all the time but the truely reliable reviews come from the end users.

Some of the most informative reviews and genuine feedback can be found around this forum - for most machines.

Comment

Working...
          X