Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackgold - Video - A very moving documentary

Called "Blackgold"

Corporate coffee trade consequences on Ethiopian coffee farmers.

I downloaded this doco from mininova(dot)org as a torrent, amazing insight into the very origin of what we love so much, makes you really think about origins and Fair Trade....really think

Definitely worth watching.

Re: blackgold - Video - A very moving documentary

Thanks for that, I use Mininova a little.

Comment

No worries Pierre, just search for the title and black coffee also returns a few results, there is a 2 Gb file with eps 1-3 of Black Coffee as well, 3 hrs on the origins of coffee, how it literally spread to the world and how brewing has changed also..... Amazing series, Im seeding all of em as they are a little low, if you could return the favour that would be great!

Comment

No worries mate, am a seeder, not a hit n runner 8-)

Saw the Black Coffee one as well, gonna chase that too. If ur into torrents and ya sound like a good seeder, and you want into some private trackers....pm me, I am in a few

I only do transfers between hours of midnight and midday mostly...due to my plan

Comment

Will do mate, cheers for that, enjoy the flick!

Comment

Of course dubious-download-place and illegal torrents are not condoned by CS.

You guys might consider taking this sort of discussion about copyright infringement out of the public eye.

:-?

Comment

No worries Andy, sorry about that, delete the thread if ya want, no probs

Comment

Working...
              X