New Zealand Cafe tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Cafe tour

Ive just been on Cafe Grendel blog and hes touring NZ with family checking out Kiwi caffeine outlets and the wonderful scenery.
    I thought this might be of interest to anyone considering a trip to Kiwi land in the near future--

http://touringnewzealand.blogspot.com/

Re: New Zealand Cafe tour

Fantastic blog Cafe Grendel. Thanks greenman. Brings back great memories for us. We canot wait to once more hit the coffee scene in South Island of N.Z. in Jan 2010. This time we will find the correct street in C.C for C4 roasters. We love the free shuttle bus in C.C. which takes us to C1. Superb photos and great information in the blog. You need a year to take in all the great coffee spots. Well done. Enjoy. Looking forward to reading more.

Comment

Originally posted by 383522323935500 link=1253282956/1#1 date=1253322031
      We canot wait to once more hit the coffee scene in South Island of  N.Z. in  Jan 2010.  This time we will find the correct street  in C.C for C4 roasters. We love the free shuttle bus in C.C. which takes us to C1.
      C4 is arguably the best in CC - great  place for beans, equipment and a cup of the brown stuff. C1 is good, interesting place but is a cafe with good selection of food also. Coffee culture used to be recommended but has deteriorated somewhat. Theres a great place out at the base of the Port hills too - cant remember the name.

Should you fly into or via Wellington - the capital city has a number of excellent coffee houses too

Comment

Thanks PurfectCoffee. Only the South Island this time. We know New Zealanders love their coffee and why not? :PFabulous and interesting hobby or business. C4 on the itinerary and some beans in the luggage home.

Comment

Be in ChCh in a couple of weeks, thanks for the heads up. Also Lucianos Cafe is one I will be hitting up (2x National Barista titles) Ill take my taste buds and a camera !

Comment

Working...
          X