Espresso martinis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espresso martinis

espresso martinis, I would love if anyone could pass on a good technique for these? Or even better pass on an experienced barista whod like to do them for us on opening night!!!

Re: Espresso martinis

Originally posted by 53435E5E55535E49310 link=1255180878/0#0 date=1255180878
    espresso martinis, I would love if anyone could pass on a good technique for these? Or even better pass on an experienced barista whod like to do them for us on opening night!!!

Nice to see it made so you can do it yourself

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRGexJ0PK8[/media]

KK

Comment

Wouldnt know how to make one, but Madame Brussels in the CBD makes a great Espresso cocktail. Not sure if its a Martini though...

Comment

I just made (I know its 9AM here in perth) that martini shown from the video. Tastes pretty good actually. Although I cant say Im a fan of frangelico.

Comment

Vodka martini with coffee bean-infused vodka would be orright...

Comment

Best espresso cocktail?

Hi all,
            Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere - I did a search and couldnt see a lot on it, but theres always the chance it was missed somehow.

I was hoping people could share their best recipes for cocktails with espresso as an ingredient? Ive been experimenting with a few cocktails tonight, and the smell from my coffee machine kept on making me think "mm... this surely could be added to something that tastes fantastic". An internet search gives a few, but Id be most interested in some that have been tried and appreciated by the good people here, people who love their coffee and appreciate good things involving it, and who would be willing to share their firsthand experiences.

Thanks very much in advance!

Comment

been seeing espresso martinis on alot of bar menus these days compared to 2-3 years ago.

Comment

You could borrow the guy from The Depot on Beaumont, they do a really good one  

Oopps didnt realise the thread was so old LOL, teach me to not read the whole thread first.

Comment

30 ml espresso
                  45 ml vodka
                  15 ml vanilla Absolut vodka

and youre in heaven!

P.S. you can add a chestnut liqueur if you have one

Comment

Working...
                  X