Coffee makes me tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee makes me tired...

Does anyone else find that coffee makes you feel tired??? haha, or am i the only one?

Re: Coffee makes me tired...

Havent had that before but many people say it doesnt give them a lift of any sort. Lots of people say it makes them feel sick and if you had coffee around our Cafes here you would understand

Chris

Comment

Sometimes it makes me feel tired. The reason being i think if youre tired already then you dont necessarily feel the high and just get the low. Plus it would require extra energy for your body to filter out the caffeine and thus the process of your body trying to get rid of the caffeine could be draining on your body and make you feel tired. Thats my theory.

Comment

Good theory haha... It does seem to make me feel tired most of the time, i shall investigate haha. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 6B717577766B73206A180 link=1256784720/3#3 date=1256905292
          Good theory haha... It does seem to make me feel tired most of the time, i shall investigate haha. Cheers
          If its the coffee you asking about in teh other post... Stale and may be well down on any Caffeine..

Then again I drink doubles / tripples all day and can still drop off at a moments notice...

Comment

Coffee sometimes makes me feel tired, especially if Ive been drinking alcohol. I think its a result of dehydration.

Comment

Working...
            X