Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200ml cappuccino cups

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy 200ml cappuccino cups? Not the department store kind, but rather the sort you drink out of in cafes (wide mouth, 200ml, thickish walled) - but preferably without a logo. ACFs are a bit out of the budget, can I get something more generic?

Im drinking out of a Salvos Cafe Mio cup at the moment.

Re: 200ml cappuccino cups

Last time I was at Veneziano (First Pour) in Melbourne, they had cups around 200ml. I think they were 50 cents each, or you can buy 12 for $5.

They do have a logo.

Theyre a good shape and thickness, my favourite flat white/cap cups

Comment

Originally posted by 283D2F3435395C0 link=1257040490/0#0 date=1257040490
      Does anyone know where I can buy 200ml cappuccino cups?
      Where are you located?

Comment

Whoops sorry, Im in Melbourne.

On a side note, I just acquired some Italian Grimac espresso cups - who or what is Grimac?

Comment

Originally posted by 2633213A3B37520 link=1257040490/3#3 date=1257046461
          Whoops sorry, Im in Melbourne.

On a side note, I just acquired some Italian  Grimac espresso cups - who or what is Grimac?
          Grimac is an Italian Espresso Machine Manufacturer

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.grimac.it/en/en_prod_prof.html&ei=CQTtSsi2EoXs6AOIk9jmCw&sa=X&o i=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBEQ7gEwAQ&pre v=/search%3Fq%3DGrimac%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GBfficial%26hs%3D7Um

KK

Comment

Any other suggestions for 200ml cups? Preferably white and without logos?

Comment

Acf Cappuccino bowls they are advertised as 210 ml but in reality they are closer to 200 ml

P.S just check one of mine and comes out to exactly 200ml
              Oh and you can get them white.

Comment

The Veneziano cups are $7 each I think, not 12 for $5

I cant afford ACFs - any other suggestions?

Comment

tashie,
                  im having the same dilemah, i cant afford to go out and get a full set of ACFs(so expensive!, but oh so beautiful!)so.......im saving bits and pieces here and there, and ill get that full set......one day :, i tell ya upgraditis is fun at times, but it can cost ya some big $$$, do yourself a favour, dont get second best, put up with what you have for a bit longer, then get the best! its so worth it, if ya dont, youll end up getting the ACFs in time anyway, then youll end up with an entire cupboard full of coffee cups that you dont use anymore, like me ;D

cheers
                  warren

Comment

So true Warren. I love my set of ACFs and they are worth every cent - definitely worth saving up for.

They talk to me every morning and I tell them how sexy they are

Comment

Originally posted by 646C63656D3732060 link=1257040491/9#9 date=1261023485
                      So true Warren. I love my set of ACFs and they are worth every cent - definitely worth saving up for.

They talk to me every morning and I tell them how sexy they are  
                      Kinky
                      Would not have it any other way :

KK

Comment

Bought a set of these ACFs from Rio Coffee in Adelaide late last week

Full to the brim 250 ml, they certainly are nice to use.
                        Yes they are a tad expensive, $12.50 for 1 x cup and saucer, Christmas present to myself.

Comment

Now youre just showing off!

Comment

Originally posted by 5F4A5843424E2B0 link=1257040491/12#12 date=1261034628
                            Now youre just showing off!
                            Oh, and they are available in white.

Comment

I want 200mls.

But yes very pretty

Jealous indeed. Im saving up for a naked PF but Im going to need to sell my current tamper and my Grimac cups. No idea even how much theyre worth - care to give me an estimate?

Comment

Working...
                              X