• PICKUP POINTS - Dec 2009

Pickup Points

QLD - Veneziano - West End
    NSW - Real Coffee – Newcastle
    NSW - "cksyd" - Kellyville
    NSW - Cuppacoffee - Sylvania
    NSW - Coffee Parts – Pagewood
    ACT - "Cruiserman" – Calwell
    VIC - Veneziano  - Abbotsford (12/12/09 10:30-11:30)
    TAS - "Alistair1" - Launceston
    TAS - "rayzurhed" – Burnie
    TAS - "ParaM" – Hobart
    SA - The Coffee Barun - Sefton Park
    WA - "Caffeinefreak" – Wembley

We hope to get beans to the pickup points by:
    19/12/2009
    (maybe earlier)

This delivery date is a best guess as we are often at the whim of couriers around the country.  Generally when the beans arrive at the pickup point someone will post in this thread to let you know the time/date that you should meet for the pickup.

We will also post courier tracking info in this thread so you can see the beans moving around the country.

Feel free to discuss pickup point pickups and get togethers in this thread.
    8-)

Re: PICKUP POINTS - Dec 2009

Ill drive to the Veneziano pickup on the Saturday 12th, see you all there!

Andy.

Comment

All the below beans are being sent Star Track Express

You should be able to track them on-line using the following "Reference Number" (tracking code)

http://www.startrackexpress.com.au/Track_Trace/TTMain.htm

Veneziano QLD - BB1209QLD
      The Coffee Barun - BB1209SA
      ParaM - BB1209TAS1
      Cuppacoffee - BB1209NSW1
      Real Coffee - BB1209NSW2
      Coffee Parts - BB1209NSW3
      CKSYD - BB1209NSW4
      Caffeinefreak - BB1209WA1
      Alistair - BB1209TAS2

They should appear in STEs online tracking tonight.

Comment

Beanbay orders have arrived at Kellyville  

If anyone is going, I can take them to the Di Bartoli Christmas party on Saturday for you

Let me know

Comment

Seems like the right spot to ask...

As this is my first pickup point collection I was just wondering what Id need to present to the lads at Veneziano for them to be able to handover my order. Presume it would be a print out of the order from BeanBay but confirmation of that would be super.

Failing that I could just wander in, grab a coffee, chillout and figure it out on the fly.

Comment

Bit of both Jaso....

Comment

Looks like the Perth Beans have arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by 5C495E555F5E573B0 link=1257685052/6#6 date=1260764319
                Looks like the Perth Beans have arrived!
                Be careful of imitations grendel ;D

Comment

Coffee beans have arrived at caffeinefreaks ready for pickup  8-) Collection time is 10.30 - 11.30, Sunday 20th December.

If you cant make it   PM to organise alternative pick up time. Look forward to catching up with everybody, Ill get Sue to make some more biscuits !!    

Comment

Thanks Sully - Ill inspect (my grammer) most carefully next time.

Ill be dropping by on my way through to the airport. I should be able to stay most of the time (unless I have the junior Grendels in which case it will be a flying visit).

Comment

Ive got some Ethiopian Beloya if anyone wants to bring a pourover and give it the taste test!!
                      Tis good............

Comment

Originally posted by 585A5D5D5E52555E5D495E5A503B0 link=1257685052/8#8 date=1260770089
                        Coffee beans have arrived at caffeinefreaks ready for pickup  8-) Collection time is 10.30 - 11.30, Sunday 20th December.

If you cant make it   PM to organise alternative pick up time. Look forward to catching up with everybody, Ill get Sue to make some more biscuits !!    

Well be there!!!
                        Do you think it will be too early in the day for the secret tipple??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 030066505D5A5443310 link=1257685052/11#11 date=1260789445
                          Well be there!!!
                          Do you think it will be too early in the day for the secret tipple??!!!  
                          No, it s not to early, if you want to have a drink instead of, or in addition to a coffee  8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) you are welcome to bring something Sue will bake biscuits - should make Greenman happy ;D

Even if you do not have beans to pick up this month you are welcome to drop in ! 11 people have beans to pickup this month.

I have just roasted up some Tanzania Rononi for Sunday and NO its not been french roasted , thanks Andy

Look forward to the Xmas get together and it would be nice if those extra special beans that I have been storing   were gone for Xmas

Comment

Runfast will you be dropping in for political comment? [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

Comment

Ill have the Junior Grendels in tow as we have to head out to the airport to pick up their grandmother - well have to make it just a fast stop or theyll OD on coffee

Comment

Working...
                              X