WA Coffee Plantation?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Coffee Plantation?????

OK, I have heard this twice now but still do not think it is true. I have had comment from 2 different people stating they have heard of WA Grown Coffee. To my knowledge there is not a coffee plantation in WA but I will put it out to the people that know.

Do we have any location in WA that grows coffee? I some how doubt it

Re: WA Coffee Plantation?????

I call BS. Never heard of one. A handful of roasters, but no growers. But, Id be happy to be proven wrong!

Out of interest, if there was a plantation in WA, where would it be? Would it have to be up north, or could you get away with small scale production in the south? Its not too cold down there, I dont think, but theres not much rainfall...

[wow Ive been a CS member for over a year and this is only my 2nd post!]

Comment

Re: WA Coffee Plantation?????

Originally posted by 0C33322B282F3E295B0 link=1258067023/1#1 date=1258073298
      Out of interest, if there was a plantation in WA, where would it be? Would it have to be up north, or could you get away with small scale production in the south? Its not too cold down there, I dont think, but theres not much rainfall...
      Ord River is a possibility

Originally posted by 0C33322B282F3E295B0 link=1258067023/1#1 date=1258073298
      [wow Ive been a CS member for over a year and this is only my 2nd post!]
      You should change your user name to " whisper" ;D

KK

Comment

Working...
      X