Kopi Luwak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kopi Luwak

I understand its unique process and I sympathize with the workers who have to harvest the beans but what I dont understand is "WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH!". Anyway, even if its only for novelty sake it would be worth the try. Any chance Andy of seeing some kopi luwak on CS?
    Cheers, David

Re: Kopi Luwak

Originally posted by 6660636F606B020 link=1259018179/0#0 date=1259018179
    "WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH!"
    its expensive to get the cats trained to do the dump in a bucket in the forest..........

Comment

"WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH!".
      Its a matter of supply and demand.
      When supply is low the price goes up.

You may want to put your name down now for some Thundergods Estate coffee.
      My two trees are only 3 years old so the first crop may be another couple of years away yet.
      Due to the extermely limited supply the price will be set at considerably more than kopi luwak.

Comment

Originally posted by 5650535F505B320 link=1259018179/0#0 date=1259018179
        "WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH!"
        Beats the @rap out of me ??

Have you seen the movie bucket list

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 6264676B646F060 link=1259018179/0#0 date=1259018179
          Any chance Andy of seeing some kopi luwak on CS?
          No.

Not until AQIS allow it into the country green, and I cannot see that happening after my previous discussions with them.

I can only assume that those that have it in Australia either bought it in roasted or didnt tell the whole truth when they imported it.

Comment

Working...
          X