new cold brew coffee in a bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cold brew coffee in a bottle

Has anyone heard of this new venture? I was at the DiBella roasting warehouse in Brisbane last week and they gave me a taste of this stuff... Fantastic!! I was told it isnt actually owned by DiBella, they were just sampling it before the launch. I have tried many different versions of cold brew coffee before but this stuff leaves the others for dead... so versatile - cold, ambient, hot, without compromising flavour. TORQ... watch out for it. If anyone knows if this has been released anywhere please let me know..

Re: new cold brew coffee in a bottle

Yeah, DiBella are a sponsor of Coffeesnobs, and there has been a bit of TORQ about it in recent times, i must try some next time im in there! when i go there i start talking about beans and roasting and i forget about TORQ every time!, killin me! ;D

Comment

Re: new cold brew coffee in a bottle

Originally posted by 4C486E7777726D7A751B0 link=1259550788/1#1 date=1259552086
      Yeah, DiBella are a sponsor of Coffeesnobs, and there has been a bit of TORQ about it in recent times, i must try some next time im in there! when i go there i start talking about beans and roasting and i forget about TORQ every time!, killin me!  ;D
      Yea me too... Get home with bits and greens and then.. WTF.. NO TORQ

Comment

Working...
      X