HAPPY NEW YEAR CSers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY NEW YEAR CSers

I would like to wish all Coffeesnobs out there a very Happy New Year, be safe and have a great time.
    Im looking forward to 2010 and all the caffeinated adventures that will come with it.

THANKS FOR A GREAT 2009 COFFEESNOBS.....................

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR CSers

Here here greenman, i also wish all CSs a happy new year, a truly happy new year, may it be full of god shots with maple syrupy pours and great roast profiles!

Happy new year guys and gals [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Comment

Yep... 10 to and I am playing Family TAXI..

But just did finish a 680g roast of PNG AA while having a twitter fest with Peter and Penny over THEIR cloudLand EXPERIENCE

Comment

Its countdown time in QLD
        Happy & Safe New Year to all

KK

Comment

Happy New Year!

May your 2010 be filled with no less than 365 satisfying cups of coffee!

CS

Comment

A Happy and Safe New Year to all CoffeeSnobbers, their Families and Loved Ones.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal and Family.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CSERS. ;D

Comment

Happy New Year CS Family ! Abundant blessings from across the ditch
                Many thanks for your generous help and support during 09, You all Rock

Chris

Comment

Happy New Year to all CSers. Have a fantastic 2010.

Comment

Happy New Year 2010 (GMT)

I hope everyone had a great night and that 2010 is full of love cheer and great coffee.

8-)

Comment

Happy new year Like Andy said we hope that it is full of great coffee and experiences!

Also I think we should all take a moment to pause and thank Andy for letting us be able to meet and exchange our experiences on this great forum in 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by 4979626C637F6E7958626F6E0B0 link=1262211645/10#10 date=1262307649
                        Happy new year Like Andy said we hope that it is full of great coffee and experiences!

Also I think we should all take a moment to pause and thank Andy for letting us be able to meet and exchange our experiences on this great forum in 2010!  
                        Yep, may it be a safe one...  Tis all I can recommend..

A big thanks to ALLl the sponsors and a special thanks; for those who actively support through donations etc that often end up on the bench of a CSér...  As one recipient, I can say that I am over the moon   8-)

Note: While the prize was great, it was the involvement and ongoing banta that made it all worth while...  Buying a ticket in a raffle etc is one thing but the comradeship and ( snide )  positive comments and encouragement, is what makes CS a great forum :-*

Now off to see the blood rels for the last time...  Take care all.

Regards

AM

Comment

Best wishes to all Snobbers for 2010, hope its a good year for you.
                          ;D 8-)

Comment

HNY 8-)

Comment

Happy New Year everyone, looking forward to many a great cup of coffee enjoyed by family and friends in 2010

Dex

Comment

Working...
                              X