Supreme Roasters free beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Roasters free beans

I was lucky enough to get in on the Supreme Roasters free beans on time.

The mailman made the drop at my house this morning. I think the people at work may suspect I am a secret drug dealer, talking about picking up a few kilos of Columbian, Guatamalan, Kenyan, etc.

Anyway, I ended up being a little late for work this morning. I made us some of the Supremo blend this morning on the Pavoni. It was roasted on the 2nd, so it was 4 days post roast. If I was not so damn late, I would have sampled some others too. It was really nice and smooth, and a very balanced and full taste.

I brought some of the Sumatran single origin to work to try with the Kyocera and Aeropress. Also very impressed with this one. Very yummy as a long white.

I am keen to discover how these age over the next few days.

Supreme Roasters FTW!!

Re: Supreme Roasters free beans

Mine arrived too and I came back from shopping too late to catch the machine on.
    Just waiting for it to warm back up and Ill be trying the Sumatran first.

Thanks Roger.

Feedback to come......

Comment

Now Im really keen to get home tonight to see if mine are there!

Comment

Originally posted by 774B564D474651444C47230 link=1262737591/1#1 date=1262745475
        Feedback to come......  
        Had a sip of the espresso; Im a flat whte drinker; pass.

As a flat white its lovely and smooth.

I just got a phone call from my son to say his best mans uncle is dropping of a package in a few minutes.
        Hes Italian; hes also going to try it (he doesnt know this yet).

Comment

Mine arrived as I was headding out to work. Just in time as only had 100g left at home. Due to a few people dropping in this morning. 14 double shots in two hrs was not planned for.

Thus thes will cover the resting of the roast tonight.

SR you have saved my bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by 0E322F343E3F283D353E5A0 link=1262737591/3#3 date=1262750277
            I just got a phone call from my son to say his best mans uncle is dropping of a package in a few minutes.
            Hes Italian; hes also going to try it (he doesnt know this yet).  
            Got him to try my first KKTO roast instead.

While talking about all things coffee he revealed that his mother pre-grinds weekly for the moka pot.
            Having mentioned that I grind only what I need in the next few minutes it dawned on him that the first coffee of the week always tasted good but by the end of the week the coffee wasnt as good and sometimes undrinkable.

So I gave him the bag of Espresso Blend that Supreme Roasters sent me.
            He was eager to get home and grind some up.  8-)

Feedback to come......

Comment

Home and there is a package from Supreme Roasters here...

All Roasted 02/01/10

Need to finish off the Peru then hmmm what first?

Thanks Roger [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Hi guys

Thanks for the feedback! Its an absolute pleasure getting to send out our beans to you direct! We love the fact that true snobs are enjoying them at home! Welcome all and any feedback.

Nico if your a fan of the Guats and Kenyans Espresso should be a favourite for you.

TG good choice on the Espresso for the Moka Pot, love the fact you have shared the genorosity.. oh and good effort on trying the espresso as a black. ;D

Fatboy, AM & Cksyd... Happy Brewing!

Comment

Originally posted by 77475C525D415047665C5150350 link=1262737591/7#7 date=1262777582
                  good effort on trying the espresso as a black. ;D 
                  Originally posted by 615D405B515047525A51350 link=1262737591/3#3 date=1262750277
                  Had a sip of the espresso; Im a flat whte drinker; pass.
                  Roger I didnt at first understand what you meant.
                  My bad.
                  By "pass" I meant that it did not that I would.

Comment

Yay! Mine were waiting for me when I got home.
                    I have cracked open the Mocha Java first.
                    Its a little darker than I roast, but gave a nice pour, great crema and held as a canvass for art very nicely.
                    Moderate body with a hint of smokey flavour in the aftertaste. Not too shabby.
                    It is however, competing against the Ronini at present, so a hard first up competitor in round one.

Many thanks to Roger at Supreme Roasters for the generosity and the chance to try some of his wares.

Brett.

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday morning at 8. I havent had a chance to try them yet, but will try some in the morning. Thanks Roger and team.

Comment

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday afteroon. Will be trying some in the next 5 mins. Now if I could just make up my mind whch one to open first. Thankyou Roger.

Comment

Hope all the packages have arrived at peoples home for supplies accross the weekend!

Interested to hear peoples experiences with different blends on your machinery!

Happy Brewing!

Fatboy - Mocha Java is our darkest roast One of our favourites for milk based drinks. Glad you are enjoying!

Comment

Originally posted by 6E5E454B4458495E7F4548492C0 link=1262737591/12#12 date=1262950289
                            Hope all the packages have arrived at peoples home for supplies accross the weekend!

Interested to hear peoples experiences with different blends on your machinery!

Happy Brewing!

Fatboy - Mocha Java is our darkest roast One of our favourites for milk based drinks. Glad you are enjoying!
                            Started on the Espresso... Wife made it... ;D So not sure if it was teh beans or her... Saturday morning I will have a go

Comment

Originally posted by 427269676874657253696465000 link=1262737591/12#12 date=1262950289
                              Mocha Java is our darkest roast One of our favourites for milk based drinks.
                              This will be the next one I try then.

Comment

Working...
                              X