Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big thankyou To Andy for his service.. True Australia Spirited Man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thankyou To Andy for his service.. True Australia Spirited Man.

Got home today from work to find my order from the other day came with a few extras. Wow ...   a packet of roasted Wow as I had hoped for and 4 very Generious 250g asorted packs from last weeks roast ,ready to go in my grinder. To say that I was stuned and excited would be an understatment .  Huge Thank you Andy , would like to Thank you in person  one day and Bless you in some way.
    A good Trait of Carecter is  Generosity , i believe  its what  Great Australians are made of.
    Thanks Andy and family for your  Commitment to your Coffee loving Australian Fans

Re: Big thankyou To Andy for his service.. True Australia Spirited Man.

Yep...

He da man!

Happy Australia Day to Andy (hope youre having the day off!) and to all other CSers far and wide, both here and overseas - I hope you have a lovely relaxing day!

Comment

Re: Big thankyou To Andy for his service.. True Australia Spirited Man.

Originally posted by 7C78727A20257B7079110 link=1264425460/0#0 date=1264425460
       Huge Thank you Andy , would like to Thank you in person  one day and Bless you in some way.
      This comming Sunday - The Barista comp at the Gold Coast...

Originally posted by 597E687A62110 link=1264425460/1#1 date=1264453302
      Happy Australia Day to Andy (hope youre having the day off!) and to all other CSers far and wide, both here and overseas - I hope you have a lovely relaxing day!
      Dittio

I have my fingers crossed that I get no calls; so a special Australia day wish to all that who have to work / be on call or serve in the forces and are not back home..

Stay safe and enjoy.... A time to reflect what it actually means to be Australian.

Comment

Working...
      X