Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Urk

    The more Im having good coffee at home, the less tolerance Im finding for the Nespresso machine at work.

    Sigh.

  • #2
    Re: Urk

    Originally posted by 7063747B7876150 link=1268787804/0#0 date=1268787804
    The more Im having good coffee at home, the less tolerance Im finding for the Nespresso machine at work.  

    Sigh.
    I would drink Instant over Nespresso

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Urk

      Originally posted by 322136393A34570 link=1268787804/0#0 date=1268787804
      the less tolerance Im finding for the Nespresso machine at work.
      Originally posted by 16393032251A36393630323A323923570 link=1268787804/1#1 date=1268787967
      I would drink Instant over Nespresso
      Ditto.  Well....Robert Timms semi-instant, semi-ground baggy jobby.  

      Its amazing how much of an effect marketing has had re Nespresso.  Ive found them in a few of my hotel rooms and couldnt resist giving them a test run (in the name of science, I promise!).  Heinous.

      My only question is: how do they get the cat to squat over the capsule?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Urk

        Originally posted by 182D343E6A6B5D0 link=1268787804/2#2 date=1268789293
        My only question is: how do they get the cat to squat over the capsule?
        OMXG  Epic great to see ya back on line..

        ROFLMFAO...

        Its not the getting them to squat.. That is just like a kitty litter... Training and a reward..

        I want to know;

        1: How they actually herd them and if they really are free range

        OR

        2: Maybe they are caged ?

        We need to start a group to let them free and we can be free of Nespreso at the same time...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Urk

          What I want to ask is:
          How do you actually KNOW it tastes like cat pssss? :

          Greg

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Urk

            Originally posted by 7D485F5D6D5548575B565E3A0 link=1268787804/4#4 date=1268807194
            What I want to ask is:
            How do you actually KNOW it tastes like cat pssss? :

            Greg
            Did you not see all those u-tube vids where the Piglet Pilot is after hot water for his coffee..

            That was Epic76 and that was not water that got tossed in his face

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Urk

              I avoid the auto machine at work and just say I only have coffee before and after work coz it makes me too active... likely story right

              wouldnt dare to bring a grunder, plunger or aeropress and cups into work id be shot

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Urk

                Originally posted by 66534446764E534C404D45210 link=1268787804/4#4 date=1268807194
                How do you actually KNOW it tastes like cat pssss?  
                The freakiest of freak accidents.  Little Missy had a full bladder...I put down my bowl of museli for what seemed to be only a minute....

                Did you know cats cant actually distinguish between kitty litter and museli Greg?  

                No, neither did I    

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Urk

                  Originally posted by 5D68717B2F2E180 link=1268787804/7#7 date=1268826794
                  Originally posted by 66534446764E534C404D45210 link=1268787804/4#4 date=1268807194
                  How do you actually KNOW it tastes like cat pssss?  
                  The freakiest of freak accidents.  Little Missy had a full bladder...I put down my bowl of museli for what seemed to be only a minute....

                  Did you know cats cant actually distinguish between kitty litter and museli Greg?  

                  No, neither did I    
                  Thats GOLD... Think I will go and wake the wife

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Urk

                    Originally posted by 574F554854535E45484E270 link=1268787804/6#6 date=1268818581
                    wouldnt dare to bring a grunder, plunger or aeropress and cups into work id be shot  
                    really? why? do you take your own lunch to work? whats the difference taking in some kit for a decent brew?

                    its easy to get something decent to drink in the office IMO


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Urk

                      Originally posted by 72475E540001370 link=1268787804/7#7 date=1268826794
                      Originally posted by 66534446764E534C404D45210 link=1268787804/4#4 date=1268807194
                      How do you actually KNOW it tastes like cat pssss?  
                      The freakiest of freak accidents.  Little Missy had a full bladder...I put down my bowl of museli for what seemed to be only a minute....

                      Did you know cats cant actually distinguish between kitty litter and museli Greg?  

                      No, neither did I    

                      I know I shouldnt ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X