X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuppacoffee - new website!

Hi all

We have a new website!

Its still a work in progress but Im very happy with the content. In time Ill add more content, including some real eye-openers regarding coffee equipment - what I like, what I dont, and why.

The website isnt a shopfront, and at this point, there are no plans that it ever will be.

Feel free to take a visit, and let me know what you think.

Cheers
    Den
    www.cuppacoffee.com.au

Re: Cuppacoffee - new website!

Looks very nice, clear layout - very easy to navigate! Id call it a winner. 8-)

Comment

I like the new site. Just wondering why you dont have an image of a Macap when it could be one of the three images above the text? The one in the middle appears to be an imposter. Not a biggy, just something I noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by 447375656E7F060 link=1268816588/2#2 date=1268819430
        I like the new site. Just wondering why you dont have an image of a Macap when it could be one of the three images above the text? The one in the middle appears to be an imposter. Not a biggy, just something I noticed...
        Ill blame that one on the developer...lol. Shes been working on this on an ad hoc basis and some of the original pics Id sent her need to be updated.

But thanks for noticing - well work on it.

Comment

I have to scroll to the right on my screen to see all of the page.

Other than that, I like it. Clean and simple.

Comment

The only other thing I can comment on visually (on my monitor at least) without going through all of the text, etc. is that the color choice for background makes me think large stone fruit rather than espresso. Peaches come to mind...

...disregard above, just checked and colours look good on my monitor at work.

Comment

Love it, Den - very clean and clear (Clearasil???)

Im looking forward to seeing it develop and will check in regularly, especially now I cant travel to the shop any more!

Cheers
              Di

Comment

Looks good den!

Comment

I cant see a lot of differences to the last website
                  Thats not to say its better or worse
                  It just feels the same

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 71555C5C5F5F6571554957553A0 link=1268816588/8#8 date=1268823612
                    I cant see a lot of differences to the last website
                    Thats not to say its better or worse
                    It just feels the same

KK
                    I think you may be seeing a cached version KK...

Try clearing your cache and give it some time....Its a lot different

2mcm

Comment

Nice looking site, Den. Easy on the eyes, easy to navigate. Doesnt quite fit on my screen but, requiring slight scrolling to the right.

Maybe some pics of some beautiful pours from the elektra? Show what its all about?

Good luck with it, mate.

Greg

Comment

Hi Dennis

I like your new website and Im pretty fussy. Its clean and nicely laid out, the colour scheme is fine and the pages sensibly arranged. It fits on my screen fine.

Mike

Comment

Looks great, Dennis and is easy to navigate around. The information is succinct and to the point, clear to read and the message is put across well. There are good links to various pages and also great to see a familiar photo pop up in the gallery! (actually a bit of a surprise and it was nice to see that it stands up well with the others!)

Comment

Nice.  [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] Clean and very easy to navigate. Something that I have never been able to achieve on my own site and something I am working on at the moment. Trying to de-clutter, re-organise and re-create right now. Burning the midnight oil as we speak.

Without hijacking this thread, for people who have seen the old Espresso School website, would you be kind enough to PM me your thoughts on the new one. (Its a work in progress at the moment. I have only spent 5 or so hours tonight reworking it to its current form so content is pretty much the same)

Comment

Well done Den! A huge improvement on the old one and some great ideas coming through.

However, I was a little disappointed not too see a "Barista Venting" section....

Comment

Working...
                              X