Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Espresso School - volunteers + feedback

Hi CSrs,

The Espresso School has recently turned one years old a few weeks ago. To mark the occassion our Espresso Basics courses have been reduced from $150 to $130. We have also been working on a new website.

The Student Resource Centre is a hidden part of the website that can students after doing a course are able to access and continue their learning. What it is a virtual library of coffee related things and includes videos, articles, resources and how-tos.

I am looking for 5 volunteers to help me develop The Student Resource Centre. Preference is for people who have been making coffee for less than 1 year. You will all receive your own enabled accounts and in return, all I ask back is feedback. What youd like to see, what youd like changed etc.

I am also keen to get feedback on the new website via this thread.

Regards,

DS

Re: The Espresso School - volunteers + feedback

Hi David - Id be happy to volunteer: Im a little bit over 12 months now, but not by much and certainly still class myself as definitely in training as Ive only attended a Sunbeam class which wasnt very spectacular.

Im also a qualified auditor and also a Training Coordinator, so used to giving feedback to businesses on training if that helps as well.

Cheers
    Di

Comment

David

Making coffee since I was a kid.. But that was instant :-)

Only ever did a Sunbeam course about 18mths ago... Err I think.

Technically, been working on equipment all my life; but still can not pull two coffees in a row that I would be happy with.

Never worked in a shop or any commercial venture as to pulling coffee.

Auditor / Quality and many other roles to boot

Your call.

Comment

Id be super keen! been coffeeing seriously(home)for about 2 years, ive never done any formal espresso training, i have a cert 4 workplace training and assessment.......very keen to help out if you need me

Im in IT....of sorts (shhhhh AM )

cheers
        warren

Comment

Originally posted by 695F5C5E495F5F437F4F444343402C0 link=1268899934/0#0 date=1268899934
          Preference is for people who have been making coffee for less than 1 year.

Equal opportunity legislation! Sign me up :-*

Comment

The reason why I am targeting people who have had less than 1 years experience is because The Student Resource Centre is mainly targeted at those who would like to accelerate their learning.

Comment

Id be happy to give feed back, Ive been at this for 6 months (maybe a little less)

Comment

Id be interested in taking a look to give some feedback, depending on what sort of time period you are looking at. Only three months into the journey for me.

Comment

Well Ive been drinking coffee for a long time, but only had a machine to make it with for well 4 months on and off.

More than happy to give feedback etc.

Alex

Comment

If you still need people, Im keen too.  Ive only been doing this for around a month.

Comment

Me too! 3 months in, still so much to learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X