Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Top Estate

Hi Andy,

Im really keen to try some Australian produce and want to keep this one up the top of the wish list.

Cheers,
    Matthew

Re: Mountain Top Estate

Im up for some too, especially now that Ive started roasting since starting this thread. I could be wrong but I think the most recent crop is shipping/has shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by 4C455E474C4149240 link=1233990831/28#28 date=1269487610
      the most recent crop is shipping/has shipped?
      ...has landed!
      We have 2 very special bin lots exclusive to CSrs as we purchased the whole crop of these 2.

They will be in the next BeanBay (late April or early May) and we have plenty. Save your pennies though, these came in at just under $30/kg which is more expensive than we are used to for beans but thats still in the realm of nasty supermarket beans.

Comment

Ill raise my hand now to split a bag of these with another couple of Brisbane CSers. Be interested to see how this years compares to last year.

Comment

I would like some of this in brown roasted form please .

Comment

Any chance we will see some more Mountain Top estate in one of the upcoming Beanbay or we will have to wait until Andy get his birthday present?

Comment

Working...
            X