Another CS kind gesture story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another CS kind gesture story

Just wanted to publicly thank CS member 3FUN for answering my request for some robusta

I asked a few times if someone wanted to go halves in a bag of robusta from beanbay as i only wanted a little to play with in some blend ideas i have, 3FUN PMd me and offered me a kilo for nothing but a faircrack donation of $5 plus postage costs.....
    So i chucked $10 in faircrack and sent him the postage costs and it arrived on my front door the next day.....

So, thankyou 3FUN, its CSs like you that make this forum amazing [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

cheers mate

Re: Another CS kind gesture story

Originally posted by 6C684E5757524D5A553B0 link=1270075670/0#0 date=1270075670
    Just wanted to publicly thank CS member 3FUN for answering my request for some robusta

I asked a few times if someone wanted to go halves in a bag of robusta from beanbay as i only wanted a little to play with in some blend ideas i have, 3FUN PMd me and offered me a kilo for nothing but a faircrack donation of $5 plus postage costs.....
    So i chucked $10 in faircrack and sent him the postage costs and it arrived on my front door the next day.....

So, thankyou 3FUN, its CSs like you that make this forum amazing [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

cheers mate
    Yea it great when people just step up and $$$ and or donations just happen..

Same, some can not do the same with DESERTS ;D

Must publicly thank Maheel, EPIC76 and any number of others who have offered assistance or keep their eyes peeled for those hard to get bits..

Thank guys..

Comment

Originally posted by 0F20292B3C032F202F292B232B203A4E0 link=1270075670/1#1 date=1270092558
      Reply #1 - Today at 2:29pm WSully wrote on Today at 9:47am:

So, thankyou 3FUN, its CSs like you that make this forum amazing

cheers mate
      Oh fantastic to hear!

Comment

Working...
      X