Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beanscene availability?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • beanscene availability?

    Ive emailed customer service, but Im impatient...

    Anyone know whether single issues are available from newsagents, bookstores, etc? and which ones?

    cheers,

    sd

  • #2
    Re: beanscene availability?

    Yes they are available from newsagents but I dont know which ones, good luck with you search. This issue is a good one, havent had time to give it more than a quick look.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: beanscene availability?

      Thanks.

      Yes, it is a good one.  Im after an extra copy  

      sd

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: beanscene availability?

        Ive seen it at my local Borders store. Do you have one near you?

        Good luck

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: beanscene availability?

          thanks. I cleaned out a couple of local newsagents. 8-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: beanscene availability?

            Youre going to provide autographed copies to your family and friends for Christmas this year, sd?

            A good profile, another CS member de-mystified

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: beanscene availability?

              Originally posted by 302E2C28263A27262028430 link=1272442662/2#2 date=1272444129
              Thanks.

              Yes, it is a good one.  Im after an extra copy  

              sd
              So am i

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: beanscene availability?

                Why dont you email Steve Agi @ beanscene and see if he can help out. Im sure, as a contributor, you would be able to get your hands on at least one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: beanscene availability?

                  Originally posted by 707A6F7878776365160 link=1272442662/7#7 date=1272502389
                  Why dont you email Steve Agi @ beanscene and see if he can help out. Im sure, as a contributor, you would be able to get your hands on at least one.
                  Done

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: beanscene availability?

                    Originally posted by 6D677265656A7E780B0 link=1272442662/5#5 date=1272500947
                    Youre going to provide autographed copies to your family and friends for Christmas this year, sd?
                    something like that though I hadnt thought to sign it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X