Cairns Snobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cairns Snobs

Any Cairns snobs want to meet up for coffee ill be there from 18th - 22nd this month (May)

redzone

Re: Cairns Snobs

Hi, yeah I can arrange that. Coffee at my house or where ever - anytime

SB

Comment

Just too late, as I have moved down to Melbourne this week, where it is feeling colder than a very cold thing to someone used to tropical climes.

Comment

What you lose in temperature Im sure youll make up for in coffee

Comment

Sent you PM luvcoffee, maybe a coffee crawl is in order.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 2A3D3C2237363D696A69580 link=1272856230/4#4 date=1274125731
            Sent you PM luvcoffee, maybe a coffee crawl is in order.

Chris
            Let us know when ya hit Brisbane...

Comment

Hey Redzone, great to meet you, being a newbie on the block, well, I learnt a lot, for u well the scenery was good eh!!. Pity the coffee around town was a disaster, but u did tweek my grinder and wow, Im thankfull. Did 3 roast today, proof will be in the cup. cheers

luv coffee

Comment

Shame the coffee crawl was so bad. I know coffee can be good from 3 of the places you went to, but it all depends on who is behind the machine.
                As the three I am thinking of are fairly close together i used to find somewhere to park, and walk around looking to see who was working before I decided where to go for coffee.

Comment

Cheers luvcoffee you were the consumate host !
                  Linnaen, I always ruin things by looking in the hopper first and i can tell you Gwilliam Davies could not have resurrected the burnt offerings most had. Including 2 very highly respected Aussie roasters.
                  That is why we enjoy having the luxury of a fab selection of fresh beans and are not necessarily looking for the cheapest option.

Cheers Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X