Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent reference vid: Perfect espresso, macchiato, ristretto, long black, latte, flat white, cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent reference vid: Perfect espresso, macchiato, ristretto, long black, latte, flat white, cap

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn0o393gV8s[/media]

^ This is the best video I have come across ever for showing how to make standard cafe drinks. There are lots of videos on youtube on how to make espresso based drinks but this is by far and wide the best.

Re: Excellent reference vid: Perfect espresso, macchiato, ristretto, long black, latte, flat white, cap

Very good reference, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Re: Excellent reference vid: Perfect espresso, macchiato, ristretto, long black, latte, flat white, cap

I was under the impress that you should quickly wipe the outside of the steam wand, as well as purge it.
      Or is this wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by 2277647F110 link=1272956920/2#2 date=1273327074
        I was under the impress that you should quickly wipe the outside of the steam wand, as well as purge it.
        Yes you should, its good procedure and hygienic, pretty sure it’s a technical marking point in comps? Purge before and after steaming milk? Ensures that the line within the steam arm and the outside of the arm is clean for the next steam session.....

If I missed the sarcasm, sorry ;D

Comment

[QUOTE=42466079797C63747B150 link=1272956920/3#3 date=1273328015]
          Originally posted by 2277647F110 link=1272956920/2#2 date=1273327074
          If I missed the sarcasm, sorry ;D
          There was no sarcasm.
          I thought it was important, hence why I do it, I was just checking. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X