X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indo

Hi Andy,

Great current selection as always.
    Just wondering if there are any new crops from Indo on the horizon?

cheers,

Kit

Re: Indo

Recently Mark from Coffee barun gave me some Indonesian beans, I have forgotten where exactly they came from, they were polished and tasted like vegetable soup, but they were really good. I shall be going down there soon and I will ask him about what they were exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by 382624202E322F2E28204B0 link=1273035874/0#0 date=1273035874
      new crops
      Container cleared on Friday... we have a great sulawesi for next BB.

;-)

Comment

wooohooo. perfect timing.

Comment

Andy - is that Sulawesi a WP or DP bean? Just trying to pre-figure my next buy :

/Kevin

Comment

I am wishing for anything indo Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java ect . Please

Comment

same

Comment

I missed the june batch  

Not that im addicted, or getting edgy but i **must** have big earthy beans, need the massive body - my stocks are dangerously low, the hordes are at the gates (well - my brother and two friends all want indo) - sir, I entreat thee - please make haste for Indonesian !

Comment

Originally posted by 505D584245544342310 link=1273035874/7#7 date=1282601095
                  I missed the june batch  

Not that im addicted, or getting edgy but i **must** have big earthy beans, need the massive body - my stocks are dangerously low, the hordes are at the gates (well - my brother and two friends all want indo) - sir, I entreat thee - please make haste for Indonesian !
                  Hi Alisters,

Indo beans normally strat to arrive around September and I am sure Andy will have some great stuff. Just cross your fingers and toes

Comment

tap, tap, tap, tap.... I selected from a batch of samples a couple of months ago and am also waiting on the stock to arrive.

It is coming soon...
                    More details when they land.

Comment

Working...
                    X