No announcement yet.

Is Mountain Top Estate open to public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mountain Top Estate open to public?

Does anyone know if Mountain Top Coffee is open to the public at all, has a cafe attached to their farm or anything of the sort?

There is nothing on their web site about it (which hasnt been updated for years), ive emailed them but got no reply and phone calls always go to voice mail.

Re: Is Mountain Top Estate open to public?

You might be better emailing Andy about this as he is more in touch with the MTC people. They are wholesalers so may only deal with agents or distributors. I think if they did welcome the public then they would have at least said "by appointment".

There is plenty of good information on their website though including a link to photos on their Flickr page.

By the way, this was in one of the articles on the MTC site (first published in Northern Star newspaper in 2005) :

Mountain Top rarely supplies domestic outlets, but locals can try Mountain Top Coffee at Nimbin’s Rainbow Cafe under the Cafiend brand.

Comment

Originally posted by 53594C5B5B544046350 link=1273181732/1#1 date=1273185961
      locals can try Mountain Top Coffee at Nimbin’s Rainbow Cafe
      ummm ...yeeeaahhh....about that?.....DONT!

I know where they are situated...i have driven past them. They are also very close to Chesterfeild Park among others on the back road to Byron from Wollongbah.

Comment

Mountain Top isnt open to the public but we might see if we can get a tour happening later in the year.

Its a stunning farm on one of the prettiest chuks of land in this country... looks like a postcard!

I would think October / Novemeber to fall with the harvest would be best. If there is enough interest (in this thread) we might even see if we can sort a "package" with weekend accomodation and mini-bus transport from Ballina / Byron Bay.

Snobs on Tour?

Comment

I will happily drive down from Brisbane for the day if something gets organised. So count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by 715E5449300 link=1273181732/3#3 date=1273218533
            Snobs on Tour?
            Ill be in that.

Comment

Ill be in on that

Comment

Count me in!!

Comment

Im there with bells on

Comment

And whistles!

Comment

Originally posted by 1410362F2F2A35222D430 link=1273181732/8#8 date=1273251287
                      Im there with bells on
                      Sounds like the right time... And why not merge with a visit to The Mount Tamborine Coffee Plantation..

Comment

Me and the misses too.
                        Sounds Great

Comment

Working...
                        X