• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members online record tonight!!

195 when I looked - a new record

Re: New members online record tonight!!

Bean bay feeding madness..

Should limit it to - A draw / raffle to FC and the winning x members get a 5 min head start

Comment

Originally posted by 4F60696B7C436F606F696B636B607A0E0 link=1275905359/1#1 date=1275905549
      A draw / raffle to first crack andthe winning x members get a 5 min head start
      I would have been tempted to buy every ticket in the draw with tonights lineup of beans.

Spent all my time waiting to get into the Yemen and missed out on the rest. After all that, there is still plenty of Yemen left. Obviously chose the wrong order of putting beans in my basket.

Comment

yeah but then your still going to have to limit the amount a person can buy if they were to win a draw to say 5 kg on each bean.....

its 1st in best dressed and it works........ (i missed out on all the new interesting stuff)

i saw 192 on line and like 133 guests....

Comment

Originally posted by 474B424F4F462A0 link=1275905359/3#3 date=1275908551
          till going to have to limit the amount a person can buy if they were to win a draw to say 5 kg on each bean.....
          Detail ;D

I was just tossing a little something into teh wind...

Just like some camping grounds these days.. Ya get to go in a draw and teh lucky one get to pick A camp site.. And yes they are not permitted to book 20 and then get all their mates in..

I am sure most CSér are considerate... But one buyer and BIG can really cause havoc.. Been saving for a while and beans are low.. So went with those that were left.. Still good...

BUT I wanted to try others

Comment

Originally posted by 4A656C6E79466A656A6C6E666E657F0B0 link=1275905359/4#4 date=1275913079

Detail  ;D
            (
            thats the pessimistic accountant in me....... details details..... :

Comment

Originally posted by 7041564F4E49424F59200 link=1275905359/2#2 date=1275907366
              Spent all my time waiting to get into the Yemen and missed out on the rest. After all that, there is still plenty of Yemen left. Obviously chose the wrong order of putting beans in my basket.
              Ditto, wasnt meant to be

Comment

Hmmmm, I was after a couple of bags of Yirgacheffe, went to place order around 8.30pm, too late she cried oh well, better luck next time

Comment

Still some fantastic beans on offer guysngals....

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                  X