Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamper tampering

Hi All,

Has anyone out there had a tamper cut down to get it to fit their basket? Im running a Spaz Vivaldi S1 and have jammed a La San Marco triple basket into the handle (Spaz dont make a triple for some unknown reason) but the diameter is slightly larger (about 54mm) and my 53mm Coffee Lab tamper gets a bit lost in it. I was thinking about getting a 58mm tamper and having it cut down, but wanted to hear from anyone out there thats given it a go.

Cheers,
    Adam

Re: Tamper tampering

Why not get Greg Pullman make you you one to fit perfectly?

Comment

Originally posted by 7A465B404A4B5C49414A2E0 link=1276037522/1#1 date=1276038224
      Why not get Greg Pullman make you you one to fit perfectly?
      Ive looked into it and will most likely end up doing it, but Ive got a 58mm tamper and just thought this might be a cheaper option.

Comment

We do this all the time SF, our whole line of business is customising tamper bases to suit specific baskets. Normally this is with our own tamper bases but custom work is a bit of a specialty so we could potentially do it with your current base, subject to its design. Email me greg[at]coffeetamper.com.au if you want some more info.

Comment

Originally posted by 382D3A382F2A3333323E315F0 link=1276037522/3#3 date=1276047228
          We do this all the time SF, our whole line of business is customising tamper bases to suit specific baskets. Normally this is with our own tamper bases but custom work is a bit of a specialty so we could potentially do it with your current base, subject to its design. Email me greg[at]coffeetamper.com.au if you want some more info.
          Brilliant, thanks Greg.

Any idea what it would cost?

Comment

Working...
          X