Green beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green beans

Pardon a newbies ignorance, but Ive searched this site pretty thoroughly and cant find its links to green bean sales resources. Ive asked wheres a good outlet for green beans, and got a reply to try this site first ... but please, please, where on this site?

Re: Green beans

ajhclarke

Your ignorance is excused. You can purchase green beans via this site by bidding when polls open for a period of a few days usually once a month. Try this link for information.

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1111152844

Dan

Comment

Just to add my 2 cents as I am a recent newbie too. The polls are only visible for about 2-3 days each month (this month excepted as Easter interfered with it (Damn Easter Bunny)  ) and if you blink youll miss it. So what I do is go to this site every 2 days or so!

When the poll is open all will become clear.

Doppler

Comment

Anthony,
        there is thread discussing the absence of this months poll, but in it a few members talk of having some green beans they could sell now if you were desperate. Of course i doubt it is 25kg.

check the polls thread
        you might get lucky...

Comment

Or you could always try a site sponsor on the left if you cant wait until the next poll!

Comment

Originally posted by doppler link=1144717370/0#2 date=1144731995
            . . . The polls are only visible for about 2-3 days each month (this month excepted as Easter interfered with it (Damn Easter Bunny) ) and if you blink youll miss it. So what I do is go to this site every 2 days or so!
            You can also elect to be notified by email whenever a new topic or thread is posted to the "Coffee Polls" forum - this will include each time a poll for the months beans appears. Theres a "Notification" button near the top of each forum page (indeed within each threads page) where you can arrange this.

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

Wow I didnt know that! Now I can spend less time reading about coffee and more time working ;-)

Doppler

Comment

I still have beans from previous polls.  Only after doing an inventory I realised I have too much to consume. If anyone is looking for beans, Id be happy to sell them at the poll price ($5 - $9.50/kg).
                Varieties:
                Mysore Nuggets - 2 kg
                El Salvador Santa Adelaida - 2 kg
                PNG Kimmel - 5 kg
                Indian Robusta - 2 kg
                Costa Rica Tarrzu - 2 kg
                Hondouras Organic - 1.5 kg
                Indian Peaberry - 0.8 kg
                Panama Organic - 1.5 kg

Also have about 10 - 15 bean origins that are each between 200g and 500g that may suit a newbie roaster. ie
                Nicaragua, Guatamala, Cuba (turquino), Uganda (white nile/bugisu), Ethiopia (Illubar, Harrar, Gemadro), PNG, Sulewasi, Brazil, Kenya, India.

Comment

Hi Matthew,
                  I would like the Costa Rican Tarrazu (2kg) if it is still available. Is it from the March poll?
                  I live at Wyee, postcode 2259. Could you please reply if it is still available.
                  Thanks,
                  Paul.

Comment

Yes it is from the March poll, and is available - well 1.9kg of it now. Ive PMd you about this.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewG link=1144717370/0#7 date=1145763210
                      I still have beans from previous polls.  Only after doing an inventory I realised I have too much to consume. If anyone is looking for beans, Id be happy to sell them at the poll price ($5 - $9.50/kg).
                      Varieties:
                      Mysore Nuggets - 2 kg
                      El Salvador Santa Adelaida - 2 kg
                      PNG Kimmel - 5 kg
                      Indian Robusta - 2 kg
                      Costa Rica Tarrzu - 2 kg
                      Indian Peaberry - 0.8 kg

Also have about 10 - 15 bean origins that are each between 200g and 500g that may suit a newbie roaster. ie
                      Nicaragua, Guatamala, Cuba (turquino), Uganda (white nile/bugisu), Ethiopia (Illubar, Harrar, Gemadro), PNG, Sulewasi, Brazil, Kenya, India.
                      MatthewG What is your Postcode?

Doppler

Comment

MatthewG What is your Postcode?
                        3134, but work in Melbourne CBD.

Comment

Still have the following beans available at poll/cost price:

Mysore Nuggets - 3 kg
                          Panama Organic - 1.5 kg
                          Cuba (turquino) - 500g

Comment

Ill take the Cuban, Pm Me with your Price/ Details and Postgage to NSW NTh Coast- Yeah I Know Im a Big Spender ..
                            Tepin

Comment

I have some beans available as I over ordered beans from this last poll. I am selling them at poll price in any quantity.

Brazil Caxambu - 2kg ($6.50/kg)
                              Sumatran Mandheling Grade 1 - 6kg ($9.00/kg)
                              Costa Rica Santa Elena - 2kg ($9.00/kg)
                              Brazil Cerrado - 1.5kg ($7.20/kg)
                              Brazil Conqista 1.5kg - ($6.50/kg)

Comment

Working...
                              X