Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking again for Nuova point cups

I have sadly broken one of my brown Nuova point Amalfi cappucino cups :-[
    I have tried chefs warehouse in surry hills which is where I got them in the first place but they dont stock them any more, although they do stock a similar one which has the brand name AAA
    If anyone happens to know where I can buy the Nuova Points from or if anyone has a part set they want to sell then please let me know.

Re: Looking again for Nuova point cups

How about our Site Sponsors over on the L/H side of the page? :-?

Mal.

Comment

hi all.
      word on the street is that rio coffee is now the national (au and nz) distributor for all things nuova point. you should try contacting them... ;D

Comment

Let us know how you go nikki. I would love to get another 6 of these beauties.

Comment

Originally posted by 7A676363777861627B636B0E0 link=1276581636/2#2 date=1312158110
          word on the street is that rio coffee is now the national (au and nz) distributor for all things nuova point. you should try contacting them...
          Unless you want to buy them by the dozen, thats a no go.

Originally posted by 4A67636F620E0 link=1276581636/1#1 date=1276600380
          How about our Site Sponsors over on the L/H side of the page? Huh
          If theres a site sponsor who has them id be very interested in buying some (assuming they had the colour i was after).
          None of the sponsors i regularly use stock them, but if anyone knows of a sponsor who does, please let me know.

Comment

You could use the Email All Sponsors email address over yonder...

<<---------

Mal.

Comment

Working...
            X