Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spammer? Who, me??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spammer? Who, me??

    i am not a spammer actually. i saw a question about where you can by pods as well as another comment putting pods into the same category as instant coffee which is not true. i enjoy a good cup of coffee, i have a pod machine at work and at home and it makes a fantastic espresso coffee. im not limited to specific coffee brands and was merely pointing out where you can buy them. not sure why pods would be blasphemous ? thats a very bizarre comment.

  • #2
    Re: Spammer? Who, me??

    Originally posted by 143A31313E5F0 link=1163710607/1075#1075 date=1277526779
    i am not a spammer actually.  i saw a question about where you can by pods as well as another comment putting pods into the same category as instant coffee which is not true.  i enjoy a good cup of coffee, i have a pod machine at work and at home and it makes a fantastic espresso coffee.  im not limited to specific coffee brands and was merely pointing out where you can buy them.    not sure why pods would be blasphemous ?  thats a very bizarre comment.    
    AND

    Re: Hi! Im new here. Go easy on me!
    Well we happen to be about coffee... Pods, Nespresso and instant are items that one can purchase to make a sometimes dark watery drink..  

    They have their place...

    However; I might be so forward as to suggest that most on this forum may not see these products as meeting the context of espresso and all things associated with espresso and roasting.

    Feel free to drop in.. But would suggest PODs and Nespresso posts etc, be in the correct topic area.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Spammer? Who, me??

      Originally posted by 436D666669080 link=1163710607/1075#1075 date=1277526779
      thats a very bizarre comment.
      Not at all, the words espresso and pods should never be uttered in the same breath ok a little tongue in cheek but the forum name should give you a clue, we take our coffee quite seriously, if you enjoy pods fine, however as you are discovering pods are held in very low esteem around here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Spammer? Who, me??

        Welcome, your first post read like PR for a pod company and we get plenty of coffee spam here so the reactions are understandable

        If pods float your boat then thats fine but as you continue reading here you will find no love for what is preground coffee of any sort be ir plunger from the stupormarket or pods. Simple rule of fresh coffee is 3 years for green beans, 3 weeks for roasted and 3 minutes for ground. There is a very noticeable decrease in flavour and pour of espresso in particular if you leave grounds in the grinder doser then use them after 30 minutes let alone leave them in the cupboard for a few weeks.

        Pods are the International Roast Caters Blend of the Espresso world :

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Spammer? Who, me??

          Originally posted by 754940584D2C0 link=1277526780/2#2 date=1277528160
          the forum name should give you a clue, we take our coffee quite seriously
          And at the moment the thread immediately below this one is about weighing grounds, 16 grams versus 17 grams...yep, I think this is the wrong place to be discussing the merit of pods ;D

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Spammer? Who, me??

            Originally posted by 362F282136292821460 link=1277526780/4#4 date=1277601294
            And at the moment the thread immediately below this one is about weighing grounds, 16 grams versus 17 grams...yep, I think this is the wrong place to be discussing the merit of pods ;D
            ;D ;D ;D

            Comment

            Working...
            X