Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisbane CS Get Together

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brisbane CS Get Together

    Hi all,

    when is the next BrisVagas get togetherl?? missed the June day, sounded like a great time!! ;D

  • #2
    Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

    Originally posted by 56565658545D5D5E5E3B0 link=1273567885/130#130 date=1281097003
    Hi all,

    when is the next BrisVagas get togetherl?? missed the June day, sounded like a great time!! ;D
    I guess when some one makes the call... We tend to be a social mob up here... Mainly cause we have to look after each other etc...

    I recon troys place would be a great place to try next...

    Some old roasters, some tables, out of teh weather and almost central Brisbane; if just out of the city.

    Maybe we can meet and greet when that other M person arrives from down south ???

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

      Originally posted by 6C434A485F604C434C4A48404843592D0 link=1273567885/131#131 date=1281101971
      recon troys place would be a great place to try next...

      Are you telling him or arking him?

      I assume you mean Coffee Lab Troy at Kelvin Grove

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

        I plan on heading in to Di Bella sometime next week if anyone wants to join me. Will be before lunch anyday next week during school hours so I only have 2 to chase around.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

          Originally posted by 5D455D024458425555300 link=1281097004/3#3 date=1281774419
          I plan on heading in to Di Bella sometime next week if anyone wants to join me.  Will be before lunch anyday next week during school hours so I only have 2 to chase around.
          I am going to say Thursday or Friday at best chance for me...

          I will keep my eyes on this thread...

          PS. So what was wrong with that Saceco ??

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

            Originally posted by 547B72706758747B74727078707B61150 link=1281097004/4#4 date=1281775742
            am going to say Thursday or Friday at best chance for me...

            I will keep my eyes on this thread
            I am free any day so can work around others. The Saeco starts to smoke when turned on. Didnt muck around with it very much except take the cover off.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

              I just thought to post a suggestion

              How about a Brisbane CS Yum Cha gathering

              I have never had Yum Cha but I hear its great

              We can talk coffee while experiencing Chinese

              KK

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                Originally posted by 7E5A535350506A7E5A46585A350 link=1281097004/6#6 date=1289286628
                I just thought to post a suggestion

                How about a Brisbane CS Yum Cha gathering

                I have never had Yum Cha but I hear its great

                We can talk coffee while experiencing Chinese  

                KK
                Had a few here/ NSW and VIC... Never again if ya ask me...

                Now if I was back in HK.. Be first up


                We need to all catch up.... So many things moving and going on...

                Next two / three weeks for be are OUT. Daughter off OS, I am having a barrage of tests (not the brain ones that many think I need) and as nearing end of year. The usual interstate meetings and service plans to be communicated and sorted out... OH it is great to be a pleb and no longer a senior manager ;D

                May even toss it all in and go full hog Coffee

                That way regardless of teh outcomes of the tests, or teh coffee venture: Certain parts of my body will cop a beating... By Drs and Wife and Drs 8-)

                PS. For those that know the Brisbane coffee industry, there is a clue or two in teh blue.

                KK we need to squat and chat..

                Just advised, another acquittance of mine did not get any time. Short and sweet, so to speak.


                SO - Who is up for a pre or post x-mas meet up ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                  Id be up for a meet up.... the next couple of weeks would be a bit tough for me though.

                  There is the QLD Barista Championships on Early Dec as well...

                  Alex

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                    It certainly would be interesting to meet you characters!
                    Im game

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                      Originally posted by 537C7577605F737C7375777F777C66120 link=1281097004/7#7 date=1289297444
                      KK we need to squat and chat..

                      Just advised, another acquittance of mine did not get any time. Short and sweet, so to speak.
                      Yep any time mate
                      Havent caught up with you for yonks & I probably have forgotten what you look like

                      If you are servicing life saving machines close to my place you are welcome to drop in for a coffee or we can meet up somewhere

                      KK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                        Ill pop down. Loved the last one and the sunny coast is all quiet. No social bunnies up here.

                        Am, time to move up here and start a coffee machine sales & service centre!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                          Hey why not, sounds good!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                            Yum Cha - no ta ( had too much one time )

                            but Im up for a meet! looking fwd to it

                            cheers

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Brisbane CS Get Together

                              Am always up for a get together, my visits to here have been very sporadic in recent times but still and will keep an eye out for any chance of a coffee with everyone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X