Cuppacoffee Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuppacoffee Review

A deservedly excellent review for your fine establishment Den....

http://cafedave.net/cafedave/archive...ffee-sylvania/

Well done mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Re: Cuppacoffee Review

Agree, Mal, a flattering review, and love the website Dennis. Hope its paying dividends for your dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by 5845485F595E452A0 link=1281446238/1#1 date=1281480810
      Hope its paying dividends for your dedication.
      Well its not unknown for some to travel overseas to visit Cuppacoffee (well, OK overseas = cross Sydney Harbour and Georges River )

Comment

Well I dunno about the decaf thing, (after all, isnt coffeesnobbery at least somewhat about the glorification of the caffeine??), but I heartily agree with the sentiments of this bloke!

Dennis is ALWAYS on the list whenever Im in Sydney ;D

Well done Den, good to see the Word (lol) spreading!

Comment

At the risk of not finding a seat next time Im in, having noticed cafedave had spotted Cuppacoffee in Bean Hunter, I ventured across to that website and found there was only one review.
          Now there are two.

Comment

Thankyou all for your kind words.

I really love what I do and it pleases me even more when a customer comes in for the first time, referred by a friend, and enjoy their stay.

Originally posted by 4375584D6869070 link=1281446238/3#3 date=1281482186
            Dennis is ALWAYS on the list whenever Im in Sydney
            Jonno, Sue and I are definitely coming down to Tassie over the Christmas break and YOU are on our list!

Comment

Working...
            X