Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Phases.?

Not that espresso is at all over-rated or gets boring,
    but lately in particular, i have found myself going through phases of different brewing methods, for a little while now, i have been cranking out the stovetop perk and even more recently i seem to be getting the ibrik out alot. loving the turkish at the moment.
    and then when i thought about it, i dont really even have a usual espresso based drink.
    i find, depending on my mood, the weather, beans in my hopper and a range of other things, ill chop and change between doppio rissys, flatties, long blacks and picolos.
    do other snobs out there change up their coffee experience every now and then or are you all more creatures of routine?
    ;D

Re: Coffee Phases.?

I do too. Sometimes I want something flat like a long black with a bit of milk. Mostly i am a flat white drinker but I too enjoy the ibrik. We have an aeropress too which makes a lovely coffee.

I dont like espresso, but do have a short machiato on occasion.

Comment

Since I bought a Clever Dripper I have been enjoying lighter roasted brews on a regular basis, still love espresso, when out at good cafes I also enjoy a syphon brew of special microlots

Comment

its good to hear that im not strange haha.
        Ive tried a syphon brew at forsyth in sydneys north shore, and am becoming ever more curious about this clever dripper stuff.
        sounds interesting.

Comment

Yep change is good My name is BF and is has been about 3 weeks since I last had a Syphon or pourover brew

Currently on an Espresso based kick playing with some home roasted blends and darker SO roasts.

Comment

Originally posted by 3235313E363C29393E37500 link=1282226214/4#4 date=1282265688
            Yep change is good My name is BF and is has been about 3 weeks since I last had a Syphon or pourover brew

Currently on an Espresso based kick playing with some home roasted blends and darker SO roasts.
            ;D
            my name is kotaro, and I am almost finished building my custom KKTO.

Comment

Working...
            X