Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which coffee bean

Hi all,

I am new to this website but will be looking at ordering some fresh coffee beans from here very very soon.

I love my coffee and have a middle f the road home coffee machine, being a Saeco Syntia. It uses coffee beans and ground coffeee, but I am currently using the beans, as it is my first coffee machine thta actually grinds the beans.

I just wanted to see if someone out there would recommend a coffee bean for my first try. I like a nice strong latte, i do not take sugar.

I really do not know what else to tell you, but i thought I would put the question out there.

Re: which coffee bean

Now that you are a CS member please visit the Bean Bay - http://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/ViewCategory.aspx/RoastedCoffee

At first I would get a sample pack and see what you like best

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 52767F7F7C7C4652766A7476190 link=1282710209/1#1 date=1282710417
      At first I would get a sample pack and see what you like best
      Absolutely.
      Buy a BeanBay starter pack, give each of the four beans a try, see what tickles your tastebuds and go from there.

If you prefer blends over SOs, Andys Espresso Wow is simply outstanding and works extremely well through milk (its how i use it and have done every day for the last couple of months).

Comment

Quoting myself from another recent thread "Fresh Brown ones YOU like"

Andys sample pack is great then start at the top of the Sponsors list and work down the list for a start by then you will be ready to start roasting your own

Comment

Working...
        X