Cold Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Coffee

Cack! Even a good shot tastes awful cold!!

How long should a brewed coffee be kept? Should I throw it out once cold? Can I microwave it without damaging it?

Somehow i doubt this is possible... :P

Re: Cold Coffee

Dump it! Espresso should be fresh.

Some say only a couple of minutes.

But to against what I said in the first line, if you dont like it dont drink it. It is up to you. If you like cold shots dont let anyone tell that is bad, drink them and enjoy!

Comment

well this came about after this morning, using the double basket i only wanted one shot so for consistencys sake i poured the second into my measuring glass!!

then i forgot about it... and went to drink it later nearly spat it out.... then remembered Id have to clean up the mess so i poured down the sink

Comment

Originally posted by 4069696C60676060050 link=1284335709/2#2 date=1284337661
        well this came about after this morning, using the double basket i only wanted one shot so for consistencys sake i poured the second into my measuring glass!!
        Have a double.

In your case what some do is cover the second shot, refrigerate it and use it later as a base for an iced coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by 5A5A5A100 link=1284335709/3#3 date=1284338492
          Have a double.
          Did that a few minutes ago for morning tea

Cant wait for my decaf to arrive from gigante Im drinking so much more coffee than I used to!!

Comment

also... it was good thanks for the advice ristrom!!

Comment

Working...
            X