Where/ what course?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where/ what course?

Hey Guys, first of all nice forum loving the setup and all. This is my first post, if I have placed it in the wrong area I apologise. Ive been making coffees for two years now and I absoloutely love it and it keeps getting better each day. Ive come to the realisation that after two years my skills as a barista need to be increased a little and my appreciation for coffee and latte art expanded. Im currently in melbourne as was wondering could anyone tell me where the best place would be to do a combined latte art and advanced barista course? Its also out on a limb but Im travelling to sydney for a couple of days next week over the weekend and figure maybe it might be ideal to take a course over there or should I just stick to melbourne?

Your help is greatly appreciated,
    Christian

Re: Where/ what course?

Welcome to CS Christian Im sure you will glean copious amounts of coffee-related info from this great forum, quite a few sponsors on the left hold training classes in Melbourne--enjoy the journey
    cheers gm

Comment

Welcome to CS Christian.

You might be able to do a course while in Sydney depending on timing.

Best though to write to all the sponsors at once using
      Those that can help will reply (the others wont reply).

Comment

thanks so much for the info guys, Ive just sent off an email now so lets hope they can help me out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
        X