Coffee aroma / fragance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee aroma / fragance

Hi everyone, Im new member of this incredible blog, Im Mexican and I am interested in learn new and amazing things about this incredible and delicious pleasure of coffee¡

Re: Coffee aroma / fragance

I have a few coffee bars inside Walmart and other supermarkets in Mexico, I have an excellent offer to the consumer in terms of value and quality (I think), but the problem I need to solve is how to get the attention of more customers into my Coffee Bar. They are all inside the supermarkets in front of exit lanes, near the exit of the store. One of the thinks Ive been thinking of is that if I could send some Coffee aroma into the store I would attract the attention of more consumers, so that is why I am asking you if you know of have heard of someone or enterprise that have a Coffee fragance or Coffee aroma... thanks in advanced

8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 69786F6F7C656D71726F786F1D0 link=1284405908/1#1 date=1284406261
      I am asking you if you know of have heard of someone or enterprise that have a Coffee fragance or Coffee aroma
      Yes.

Its called fresh coffee.

Welcome to Coffee Snobs.

Comment

Originally posted by 50415656455C54484B564156240 link=1284405908/1#1 date=1284406261
        Coffee aroma into the store I would attract the attention of more consumers, so that is why I am asking you if you know of have heard of someone or enterprise that have a Coffee fragance or Coffee aroma... thanks in advanced
        Coffee scented candles on the tables

KK

Comment

You would have to get something pretty high quality fragrance wise. Most coffee candles smell waxy or too synthetic. Maybe if you have really well trained baristas the word of mouth will travel best. Word pf mouth is both the headset and most effective form of advertising

Comment

Thundergod got it right. Apart from that music lighting and anything that helps ambiance. Make them feel like they want to be there and want to come back.

Could always consider setting up coffee syphons to prepare specialty coffee. Would certainly catch the customers attention.

Comment

Working...
            X