Article in Fairfax media today on coffee prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article in Fairfax media today on coffee prices

http://www.theage.com.au/world/price-lid-may-fall-on-hot-coffee-20100913-1598q.html

Re: Article in Fairfax media today on coffee prices

Coffee is not an important ingredient of our diet. It is not wheat or rice. Its dispensable.  - Raymond Keane, a coffee trader in South Carolina, which supplies the commodity to Kraft and Starbucks

Kraft and Starbucks coffee is a dispensable part of my diet and good coffee is an important ingredient (some mornings the only ingedient) of my diet.

Maybe Raymond Keane needs to try some good coffee?
    :P

Comment

Easy fix for this is just get rid of the US "futures exchange" it is just greedy buggas trying to get rich "gambling" on the weather and crop yields for the coming year/s. Doubtful if any perceived need for price increases would ever find there way back to the growers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by 1D3238255C0 link=1284432105/1#1 date=1284436191
        Coffee is not an important ingredient of our diet. It is not wheat or rice. Its dispensable.  - Raymond Keane, a coffee trader in South Carolina, which supplies the commodity to Kraft and Starbucks

Kraft and Starbucks coffee is a dispensable part of my diet and good coffee is an important ingredient (some mornings the only ingedient) of my diet.

:P
        Yeah. That was the part I thought would get some response from fellow snobs. Certainly got a response from me!

I can do without it for short times, but if I had to choose between coffee and rice, coffee is gonna win! And I love rice!

We had been away for a week and returned on Friday.
        Once we got home and I made us both some coffee I was heard to be rather immodest and declaring - "My coffee rules!"

Brett.

Comment

Originally posted by 1F303A275E0 link=1284432105/1#1 date=1284436191
          Maybe ray is looking for a new job selling wheat or rice?

Originally posted by 383F2A3C3127016F6767675E0 link=1284432105/3#3 date=1284442178
          I can do without it for short times
          Me too.
          I did without it today between 11:30 and 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by 477B667D777661747C77130 link=1284432105/4#4 date=1284447299
            Me too.
            I did without it today between 11:30 and 16:00.
            now thats will power........well done TG ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
            X