Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to brew the perfect coffee?

Something interesting to go with the morning cuppa... ;D

http://www.news.com.au/technology/how-to-brew-the-perfect-coffee-slowly/story-e6frfro0-1225926575746

Re: How to brew the perfect coffee?

Judging by the website (it is not really a news site is it?), the story (slow day?) and the actual responses by some readers there is still a lot of coffee education needed.

Comment

(a San Franciscan pursuit for perfect coffee that combines technology and tradition with an astonishing attention to detail.)

They may well be in pursuit of the perfect cup but they are not even close, coffee in SF is equally as bad as it is in the rest of the US.

Comment

What a bunch of badly written modern advitorial tripe :

Comment

Originally posted by 4E414B5D4A4E5C4D2F0 link=1284948132/1#1 date=1284949507
          Judging by the website (it is not really a news site is it?), the story (slow day?) and the actual responses by some readers there is still a lot of coffee education needed.
          Slow day I guess, sort of been reported before:
          http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/29/ristretto-kyoto-to-stay/

Two people from my work forwarded me the link, I guess my reputation of being a coffee snob is growing!

Comment

Better get the Myth Busters onto this one.

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by 0C2F3C3C37110A3B202D2F204E0 link=1284948132/5#5 date=1284952706
              Better get the Myth Busters onto this one.

Barry
              I could imagine that crew as either 2 scoops of instant and 4 of sugar scorching hot black or tea sippers.

Comment

Working...
              X