Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafes using Bodum?

Hi Guys,

Noob to the forum here I currnetly work in lobby cafe in Sydney CBD that mainly caters for office workers, there are alot of dine in customers and take out customers.

At the moment Im trying to convince my boss to get some Bodum cups since theyre on sale at Victorias Basement.

Do you guys think a cafe like that will benefit from bodum cups if not at all? were using standard coffee cups given to us by our coffee suppier and I think it will give the place a nice touch of class if we had some Bodums in use! let me know what you guys think!

Re: Cafes using Bodum?

What ones are you talking about?

Comment

Welcome along

If you are talking about the Pavina clear ones they dont bounce a couple of mine have met with washing up issues

As to drinking from them I really like them and it is a nice look. They keep drinks hot well and cool to touch on the outside and they are interesting point of difference to others .

For Cafe use I dont think they are tough enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 3037333C343E2B3B3C35520 link=1289953586/2#2 date=1289954121
        Welcome along Smiley

If you are talking about the Pavina clear ones they dont bounce a couple of mine have met with washing up issues Cry

As to drinking from them I really like them and it is a nice look. They keep drinks hot well and cool to touch on the outside and they are interesting point of difference to others .

For Cafe use I dont think they are tough enough.  
        Thats what I was thinking.

I have some at home and I have people complain that they are hard to drink from because the lip is too wide.

Comment

at a lobby cafe, are people really going to care what cup they drink out of? IMHO youre better off making sure that youre producing the best coffee you can.

Comment

I think the average punter wouldnt know what a Bodum was and therefore wouldnt appreciate them.

Save the money.

Comment

Too fragile for a cafe environment, heck I had a few at home and they all broke and I was being careful :-[

Comment

The cafe in Habitat homewares shop in Hobart use them, you might try calling them (03 6214 1555) and asking how they find them. They sell the Bodum glasses so some breakages may be an acceptable offset for increase sales of the glasses though.

Comment

Working...
                X