Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barista position Melb (SE suburbs) "Oasis" Bakery/ cafe

In brief,

Love espresso and looking for a exclusive "Barista" position at one of Melbournes most iconic Mediterranean cafes?

Applicants must be passionate, extremely enthusiastic about there coffee... Well presented, punctual and able to work unsupervised an absolute must...

Position is Thur- Sunday approx 30- 40hrs wage negotiable to the right applicant... We proudly serve "Rosso" espresso and have a new san Remo triple group head machine, tamper also provided BUT would encourage "ones" own tools...

All inquires to george@oasisbakery.com.au
    oasisbakery.com.au

Re: Barista position Melb (SE suburbs) "Oasis" Bakery/ cafe

Forgive my ignorance, but I didnt realise we could place job adds on this forum?.......... :-?

Comment

You can if you ask permission first, if they havent you wont see it for long

Brett

Comment

If you consider the position "For Sale" or "Wanted" it needs a price to comply with site policy. ;D

Comment

Anything that can be considered to be helping fellow CSers is normally OK. Andy always has the final say though.....

Mal.

Comment

Sorry if this is the wrong section or for not getting permission... Oasis is my local and after talking with the owners there, they relayed there frustration at replacing there exceptional previous Barista...

I suggested CS and they asked if I wouldnt mind placing the info on there behalf...

Mods feel free to move or delete if its not with in the rules  

Mo

Comment

This position is still available

Comment

Working...
              X