Early birthday, my own bench.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early birthday, my own bench.

So I just moved house and my flatmate didnt really like the idea of my coffee machine taking up 50% + of the kitchens workspace.

Anyway my cousin an apprentice chippy was nice enough to knock something up in his own time. A door is also on the way.

So now my kitchen feels like the Auction Rooms.

Re: Early birthday, my own bench.

Good stuff a place for ever thing and evey thing in its place ;D
    Happy Birthday...

Cheers Gra..

Comment

Looks Great. Obviously your flatmate is not a CoffeeSnob. If they were there would be no complaints about the available bench space.

M

Comment

She had not tasted my coffee at that point. I think her protest has forced a superior outcome for everyone.

Unlike on the kitchen bench, where overhead cupboards prohibit, for the first time ever my super jolly gets to wear the standard hopper. It has also never been easier to fill the tank.

Comment

Edit. I just realised that it being my birthday, that also makes it 4 years of service from Miss Silvia.

Comment

Originally posted by 5B4346465342695B57580001360 link=1290143830/4#4 date=1290147272
            Edit. I just realised that it being my birthday, that also makes it 4 years of service from Miss Silvia.
            Best wishes on your birthday Muppet Man.
            4 years and going strong, plenty left in her yet mate, obviously well looked after.

Comment

Working...
            X