I know this is wrong but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is wrong but....

I enjoy a nice cup of coffee. Im not a real snob as alot of the time the coffee is bought from some backwater place while on the road and it just keeps me going...

However I had a cup that Id put against some of the best Ive had.

3/4 glass of milk, in microwave for 1 minute.
    Add shot of espresso (Harris) i believe.
    1 sugar, stir, DONE!

Im not ashamed to say....I liked it....
    May the beatings commence

Re: I know this is wrong but....

could be the start of a revolution. I can just picture a Giotto with a miniature built-in microwave where the steam wand would have been. No beatings from this quarter; if it works, it works!

Originally posted by 4A5C4F5958533D0 link=1290570487/0#0 date=1290570487
    alot of the time the coffee is bought from some backwater place while on the road and it just keeps me going...
    I recently had Synod (like church parliament) and the only way I could survive the financial session was to skull a double-shot (ie two sachets) of cheap instant with an orange juice chaser. Filthy but effective.

Comment

Originally posted by 76607365646F010 link=1290570487/0#0 date=1290570487
      However I had a cup that Id put against some of the best Ive had.

3/4 glass of milk, in microwave for 1 minute.
      Add shot of espresso (Harris) i believe.
      1 sugar, stir, DONE!

All that shows is you havent had very good coffee in the past

Comment

Everyones tastebuds are different so its good you found something you like, Im pretty sure that I wont be selling my gear anytime soon though. ;D

Comment

I dont think its wrong to enjoy a milk based coffee flavoured beverage. Albeit a slightly unconventional one.

Why did you microwave milk and put a shot of espresso in it?

I can just imagine the microwave timer counting down and your mouth watering as you think. . . . This could be one of the best ill ever have! ;D

Comment

Sorry I took so long to respond, I was dragged into an alley by 3 people smelling of coffee grounds and beaten with a tamp...

I didnt actually make it, a mate did. Ive had some pretty good coffees, a number from outlets mentioned on this very forum.

I think maybe it was a case of hunger is the best sauce. I hadnt had a coffee all day and this must of hit the you will drink more coffee/pleasure receptors.

As for why the milk was microwaved, it was because the machine he and I have both suck at frothing milk. Hence Im looking at some of the more pointy end machines available....much to my GFs disgust

Comment

Working...
            X