Re: RIO coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIO coffee

Do they still sell green bean in up to 5 kg bags? or should I try somewhere else?? ( I live 10mins away from rio)

Re: RIO coffee - Adelaide - stay clear!!

they dont want to break their big bags of green beans for a few kilos worth. pretty sure 5 kilos is stil too small. the financial manager told me the sale of small quantities of green beans was a favour....and not done anymore.
    im glad they gave me 2 kilos of fresh roasted brazilian beans, tastes quite nice.
    but from now on its coffeesnobs for my greens

Comment

if you want to by smaller quantities you can get them at www.coffeehit.com.au min order is only 1 kg, we have a limited range but if we could get more demand we would increase it.

Regards

The Caff Fiend

Comment

Ive ordered green beans from Coffeehit a few times and it has worked really well. They even offered some roasting advice when I emailed and asked. Id recommend them for sure!

Comment

Great to hear that you had some great transactions and interactions with one of our newer sponsors Matt.

They have a good looking operation that is growing and changing to suit the market. The more you buy the better they adapt to your needs (and the circle continues).

www.coffeehit.com.au

...for pre blended roasted and small quantity green bean.

Comment

Re: RIO coffee - Adelaide

Agreed & Done!

Mal.

Comment

Working...
            X