Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I can find this coffee??

Hey Guys,
    in many coffee bars I’ve seen the brand Schibello Caffe’. I’ve taste the coffee and I like it very much. I would like to buy it, but I don’t find this coffee brand in the supermarkets. Do you have some information about supermarkets that sale it or where I can find it? Can you give me any info?
    Thanks

Re: Where I can find this coffee??

Hi "thecorner"

A quick google found their website where you can shop online. You might also want to try some of the local boutique roasters around your area as they probably do a great job and value freshness and quality too.

All the best.

ACog

Comment

Re: Where I can find this coffee??

Im not sure if youre taking the mickey, but a quick google will find you Australian distributors. Given the sponsorship rules and ease of this, no linkies.

It appears that you have a restaurant given an earlier post and were inquiring about machines. I think youd be better off finding a roaster and or roaster and machine distributor locally to you and see if they have anything that suits your needs. That way you get support for your hardware locally and you get freshly roasted beans for better coffee.

You could start with the links over on the left.

Comment

Working...
      X